Wednesday 24 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#28)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Title: Find Me
Author: Romily Bernard
Publisher: Harper Teen
Released: 24th September 2013

"Find Me." These are the words written on Tessa Waye's diary. The diary that ends up with Wick Tate. But Tessa's just been found...dead.

Wick has the right computer-hacking skills for the job, but little interest in this perverse game of hide-and-seek. Until her sister Lily is the next target. Then Griff, trailer-park boy next door and fellow hacker, shows up, intent on helping Wick.

Is a happy ending possible with the threat of Wick's deadbeat dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around Wick instead, and a killer taunting her at every step?

Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare.

But she's going to find this killer no matter what.

Because it just got personal


Cover love!  Again!  But besides that, Wick sounds like an amazing protag, so I'm really hoping she lives up to that.  This seems quite mysterious as well.

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, I tried to leave my blog link and it didn't work so I'm trying again. I have just finished reading Find Me. The writing was very well done...great suspense. I hope you love it.

    My Friends Are Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like the cover to this book too Aa'Ishah! The premise sounds so great! Brilliant pick Aa'Ishah I hope you get your hands on a copy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds like a really great mystery, I'm excited for it! I have an ARC of this one so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon. Wonderful pick this week, Aa'Ishah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! Thank you for picking FIND ME!! Hope you enjoy it :)

    I can't wait for HER DARK CURIOSITY and the second book in the Raven Boys series.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.