Wednesday 20 June 2012

First Day!

Hey guys!

Wow, this is a completely new experience.  I'm really not an IT person - my IT skills are horrendous - but I figured I'd give this a try.

I first started getting into reading blogs and so on on GoodReads.  Yes, I'm a hopeless addict.  But it let me explore books that I never considered reading before, and it also introduced me to some amazing blogs out there.  Before then, I'd never even thought about them.  Reading them then of course led me to thinking about actually creating one.  I have no idea how far this is going to go - the odds are that it probably won't go far at all.  But we'll see what happens.  If it doesn't work out, at least I tried out something new, right?

So.  If you're still here, and you're curious to know more about this crazy person, feel free to check out the About Me tab.  I promise to do my best to update this regularly.  Thanks for checking out my blog!

Aa'Ishah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.