Wednesday 18 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#4)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we're desperatley looking forward to.  And mine for this week is:

Title: Boundless
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher: HarperTeen
Released: 22nd January 2013

Unfortunately this is another one with no official synopsis yet, but it doesn't matter.  I absolutely cannot WAIT for this one!  More Clara-angel awesomeness, not to mention Tucker and Christian.  Especially Tucker *swoons*

Anywaaays.  This cover promises good things to come.  Both of Cynthia Hand's titles so far have had gorgeous covers and the books have more than lived up to them, so we know this one won't be a disappointment.  Please don't say I just jinxed that.





What do you think?  What are you looking forward to this week?

6 comments:

  1. Will you believe me when I tell you that I still haven't read the first 2 books in this series ?
    I keep hearing how great it, but I never got to it. I'm going to have to change that really soon ! :D
    P.S Tucker sounds swoon-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love me some Tucker! Still haven't read Hallowed though, really need to get on that... Flawless taste as always A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Tucker! If I'm being completely honest, he is sort of the main reason I've been so invested in this series. ;) I can't wait to get more of him when this finally comes out. Great pick, Aa'Ishah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE STILL TEAM TUCKER AFTER READING HALLOWED? I'm one of the traitors who switched to Christian LOL x) He was just so sweet and patient with Clara, and I think he understands her in a way Tucker CAN'T be because Tuck's just human. (Regardless, he's a pretty darn awesome human but that's just irrelevant LOL! :P) But I'm SO excited for this book too!!

    Amazing pick for your WOW this week, Emi! :) I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aa-Ishah, you have great tastes *wink wink* Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a time machine just so we can grab a copy of Boundless? I'd only feel semi-guilty for causing a rip in the time-space fabric which could cause humanity's extinction if I get to find out who exactly she ends up with!... okay, maybe not but... wait, maybe I would... gah.

    I just love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly can't wait to find out how this series will end, the second book totally left me torn between Christian and Tucker and the cover is again another gorgeous one! Great pick Aa'Ishah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from you all! I read every one and do my best to visit your blog in return. I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

Please note that this blog is now an award-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but unfortunately I just don't have the time anymore.